Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Avatars

Started by Gorbstein May 8, 2011 at 1:21 PM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
Gorbstein
Gorbstein
I've looked all throughout my profile settings and it's not jumping out at me. Is there a setting to change one's avatar to an image?

Considering the majority of folk here have no avatar or a standard icon, I think maybe not. But there are a few who do have a specific image.. is this a VIP feature?

D
Khaiy
Khaiy
It's a gamedev+ feature last I heard. When they introduced the new site, it was temporarily available for everyone, and people who set an avatar then still have it. But to make or change one now, you have to buy a gd+ membership.
     -------R.I.P.-------      Selective Quote ~Too Late - Too Soon~
Gorbstein
Gorbstein
Ok, thanks for the explanation.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.