Original Post
Hello,
I don't want to be seen completely noob or be forwarded to Dunning-Kruger effect page but,
At first, I have zero game programming experience but it is quite irrelevant at this stage. If I had a game like Battlefield which means people can play classic FPS and use several vehicles like tanks , planes etc.
Q1 ) Would it be possible to do such thing even with crappy or minecraft level graphics for web? I will prefer to based on Flash so I'll also appreciate if someone has any idea about using Unity or Molehill or Away3D or? Afaik there is no UDP for Flash (except P2P which is not possible in this game)
Q2) Real question is how much player this server could handle at the same time in a room? I will need 50-80 except spectators. There are some service providers like player.io , but I am not sure if it is possible. Tbh, I'd not invest in such game only if 10 people will be able to play together.
Thanks in advance and my apologies if question was really retard.
I don't want to be seen completely noob or be forwarded to Dunning-Kruger effect page but,
At first, I have zero game programming experience but it is quite irrelevant at this stage. If I had a game like Battlefield which means people can play classic FPS and use several vehicles like tanks , planes etc.
Q1 ) Would it be possible to do such thing even with crappy or minecraft level graphics for web? I will prefer to based on Flash so I'll also appreciate if someone has any idea about using Unity or Molehill or Away3D or? Afaik there is no UDP for Flash (except P2P which is not possible in this game)
Q2) Real question is how much player this server could handle at the same time in a room? I will need 50-80 except spectators. There are some service providers like player.io , but I am not sure if it is possible. Tbh, I'd not invest in such game only if 10 people will be able to play together.
Thanks in advance and my apologies if question was really retard.