Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Use const!

Started by janta May 12, 2011 at 3:42 PM 7 replies 2.3k views
Original Post
janta
janta
Ahah very nice parody

use const!!!!

I LOL'ed

Edited for the 1998 o phobic...
Sirisian
Sirisian
Who links to a .mov file. What is this 1998?
SuperVGA
SuperVGA
Heil const! Der mächtige versprechen speer!
I can recommend writing code which traps the coder in a mistype or misinterpretation. Big fan.
Pthalicus
Pthalicus
I once saw code like this:

const int Zero = 0;
const int One = 1;
const int Two = 2;
const int Three = 3;
// ... etc


It continued up to 20.Terrifying.
Saving the world, one semi-colon at a time.
SuperVGA
SuperVGA

I once saw code like this:

const int Zero = 0;
const int One = 1;
const int Two = 2;
const int Three = 3;
// ... etc


It continued up to 20.Terrifying.

oh noo it keeps going! Argh. :'D

How would that ever be neccesary, I wonder? Was it from an example in class?
szecs
szecs

[quote name='MajorTom' timestamp='1305222364' post='4809865']
I once saw code like this:

const int Zero = 0;
const int One = 1;
const int Two = 2;
const int Three = 3;
// ... etc


It continued up to 20.Terrifying.

oh noo it keeps going! Argh. :'D

How would that ever be neccesary, I wonder? Was it from an example in class?
[/quote]

I bet there was a
const int First = 0;
const int Second = 1;
const int Third = 2;
const int Fourth = 3;
// ... etc

too for indexing. Up to 256th.
Yann L
Yann L

Ahah very nice parody

use const!!!!

I LOL'ed

These Hitler videos with fake subtitles are considerably less funny if you actually understand what they're saying in the clip. They're just plain weird then.
acp693
acp693

[quote name='janta' timestamp='1305214967' post='4809822']
Ahah very nice parody

use const!!!!

I LOL'ed

These Hitler videos with fake subtitles are considerably less funny if you actually understand what they're saying in the clip. They're just plain weird then.
[/quote]


Yes, It's just not very funny when you understand the dialogue. Bruno Ganz's portrayal of Hitler in this film has to be some of the best acting I've seen in a long time.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.