Original Post
Hi All,
I just started developing games, i found that we can use SDL to develop games, but using such API's is really a good option?
or we should avoid such things to improve our skills? I want to be a good game programmer, so i think it will be good if i do many
of the things in my own?
Also game studios recruitment clearly shows the need to have good grip over c++ , OpenGl.
Using the SDL ,Can i still improve my these required skills?
Please suggest !!
Thanks&Regards
I just started developing games, i found that we can use SDL to develop games, but using such API's is really a good option?
or we should avoid such things to improve our skills? I want to be a good game programmer, so i think it will be good if i do many
of the things in my own?
Also game studios recruitment clearly shows the need to have good grip over c++ , OpenGl.
Using the SDL ,Can i still improve my these required skills?
Please suggest !!
Thanks&Regards