Original Post
Hey I just wanted to know peoples opinion, I've never tried it but Ive been thinking about taking one of my weekends and trying to make a very bare bones type forum from scratch using PHP, and see if I can finish it
within that weekend, I wanted to know how many people think it would be possible, and if there are any "cheat sheets" or references on the internet I might be able to refer to save me some time and possible headache, I never tried created one before so Iama just make up everything as I go.
within that weekend, I wanted to know how many people think it would be possible, and if there are any "cheat sheets" or references on the internet I might be able to refer to save me some time and possible headache, I never tried created one before so Iama just make up everything as I go.