Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[Looking for Team] Game Desiger

Started by AgentPaper May 22, 2011 at 5:15 AM 1 replies 950+ views
Original Post
AgentPaper
AgentPaper
Hello! I'm looking to join a team as a game designer. I've got a few concepts for games rolling around in my head, or I can also work with an existing concept, and just refine and polish it. I'm an avid gamer, and have been since the age of 4. I enjoy games of all kinds, from Assassins Creed to Dwarf Fortress, but my real passion is game design. I don't really have any credentials to show, having never really been very good at school, but if you give me a chance I know I can prove my worth.

I do know C++, and could probably help out with some codework if needed, at least trawling for bugs, but I'm not really looking for work as a programmer. I mostly learned the language to help me with game design, to know what's possible and what's not.

Name: Bryan Johnson
E-mail: bushka2000@gmail.com
Expected Compensation: None, at least to start. I'm here to prove myself, not to make a quick buck.
tedted
tedted

Hello! I'm looking to join a team as a game designer. I've got a few concepts for games rolling around in my head, or I can also work with an existing concept, and just refine and polish it. I'm an avid gamer, and have been since the age of 4. I enjoy games of all kinds, from Assassins Creed to Dwarf Fortress, but my real passion is game design. I don't really have any credentials to show, having never really been very good at school, but if you give me a chance I know I can prove my worth.

I do know C++, and could probably help out with some codework if needed, at least trawling for bugs, but I'm not really looking for work as a programmer. I mostly learned the language to help me with game design, to know what's possible and what's not.

Name: Bryan Johnson
E-mail: bushka2000@gmail.com
Expected Compensation: None, at least to start. I'm here to prove myself, not to make a quick buck.


Hi Bryan

I'm a programmer and part of a current;y 3-man team, though I am
talking to 3 new people and hopefully they join in as well. You can check
out our universe/world/continuity at http://community.kabergames.com and if
your interested I would like you to join us. We already have an initial
game play in mind, its an RPG, and would love it if you helped us refine
and polish the mechanics.

My add is posted here: http://www.gamedev.net/topic/602549-team-members-for-an-rpg-game-reply-quote-delete-edit/page__gopid__4814406#entry4814406

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Ted
JamesProctor
JamesProctor
Have any interests in MMOs? If you do then come and be a part of my team! We are working on a Indie MMO. If you join us you will have access to the same tools BioWare is using to create the new Star Wars MMO (Hero Engine).

My Help wanted post with more information is located here - http://www.gamedev.net/topic/602489-heroengine-powered-mmo-mmointeractive-seeking-concept-artists-and-writers/ shoot me a PM if your interested!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.