Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

(OFFERED) 2D Game Artist/Animator

Started by JamesOreilly Jun 2, 2011 at 1:25 PM 17 replies 5.7k views
Original Post
JamesOreilly
JamesOreilly
[color="#1C2837"]
[color="#1C2837"]Name: James O'Reilly
Website: james-oreilly.com
Expected Compensation: Paid positions only, contract, commission, part time or full time.
Contact Information: jms.oreilly(at)gmail(dot)com
Previous Projects: Worked on several flash games: chaos faction 2, immortal souls. Was Art director on Immortal Souls. Created all graphics & animation on upcoming iphone platform game.


click for animations:
immortalCharacters.png

[color="#1C2837"]click for animations:
[color="#1c2837"]sewersample.png
[color="#1c2837"]

[color="#1c2837"]Green%20seer%20W.jpg

[color="#1c2837"]

[color="#1c2837"]mountains%20W.jpg

[color="#1c2837"]click for animations:
[color="#1c2837"]interfaceanditems.png
[color="#1C2837"]
Immortal souls Webcomic:
page%207.jpg

page%205.jpg
[color="#1c2837"]

[color="#1c2837"]art_works.png


Shoppers%20paradise%20assets%20w.jpg

[color="#1C2837"]gamescreenshots2.jpg
JamesOreilly
JamesOreilly
Hello,
I am available for more work.
I'll post some more updates soon
Orymus
Orymus
Do you do pixel art?
The fact you were there before they invented the wheel doesn't make you any better than the wheel nor does it entitle you to claim property over the wheel. Being there at the right time just isn't enough, you need to take part into it.

I have a blog!
JamesOreilly
JamesOreilly
I haven't got any examples for you but I can do it, yes.
JamesOreilly
JamesOreilly
Here is some more game art I've done lately [edit-moved to first post]. I'm available for more work.
MilesRobson
MilesRobson
Do you take a revenue share?
Twitter

Learning to code in general, Junior at FAU
JamesOreilly
JamesOreilly

Do you take a revenue share?


sometimes, it just depends on the situation. shoot me an email and I'll take a look.
dysphoric
dysphoric
Are you still interested in taking on a project?
JamesOreilly
JamesOreilly

Are you still interested in taking on a project?


Hi, yes I am. Sorry for the late reply, if you email me I'll be more prompt.
JamesOreilly
JamesOreilly
I am currently available to take on more work
DiTThO
DiTThO
Too bad that I can't pay you.

Your style is exactly what I need for my project. :/

Nopenopenopenopenope
Nopenopenopenopenope
I really love your work!

If you're still looking for work, we need a pixel artist on our project for character design & animation.
I've posted a thread on this forum, you can read all about it here.


(It's a POSSIBLY paid situation, it all depends on if the game ever gets done and released, thus a risk.)
Zethell - Casual gamer & game designer, currently working on [sub](codenamed)[/sub] Venture.
(,X)C-("Q)
SamBoniface
SamBoniface
hi
I was wondering if you'd be interested in working on some 2D platform game art for me. I cant pay you at the moment so if you would be willing to do some work it would have to be off your own back.
(i might be able to pay you in a while).
Sam
SolidPress
SolidPress
James O'Reilly just finished the artwork for my upcoming iOS game.

Awesome job and he has my permission to post samples of it if anyone is interested.

He is WELL WORTH the money! Definitely recommend him.
JamesOreilly
JamesOreilly

James O'Reilly just finished the artwork for my upcoming iOS game.

Awesome job and he has my permission to post samples of it if anyone is interested.

He is WELL WORTH the money! Definitely recommend him.


Hey cheers mate

To those i have not yet replied to , and to everyone else, I am currently tied up on a long term project. I can still accept some jobs, but only really if they pay well. I can not do any work for free or profit share.
Digivance
Digivance
Sent you an E-Mail before I read your latest post. If and when you become available look me up, here's my help offered post for some more information about me. In short I'm a professional Programmer, Writer and designer.

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/609719-offered-professional-programmer-designer-writer/
Alamar
Alamar

[quote name='dean1012' timestamp='1321894092' post='4886257']
James O'Reilly just finished the artwork for my upcoming iOS game.

Awesome job and he has my permission to post samples of it if anyone is interested.

He is WELL WORTH the money! Definitely recommend him.


Hey cheers mate

To those i have not yet replied to , and to everyone else, I am currently tied up on a long term project. I can still accept some jobs, but only really if they pay well. I can not do any work for free or profit share.
[/quote]


Simply put; keep up the good work... I looked over the above, and played some of the Immortal Souls on Armor Games... If you get that for sale on Steam, I would get it : )


I am curious what your definition of 'pay well' is though, as that's a pretty subjective thing : )


-Alamar

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.