Original Post
The title might look a bit weird... sorry about that.
What I mean by "fullscreen" is the whole OpenGL surface where you can render your scene. What i want to do is draw a perfect square that will cover the whole scene. The most important, i want it to be adapted if the window is resized.
So, let say my ratio of Width / Height is equal to X. Then I want to draw a square, centered at the middle, with sides of length max(1, X). And I want to know the right geometry for it. Is it better to use glScale or glTranslate ? And let say that the near distance is at Y.
Thanks.
What I mean by "fullscreen" is the whole OpenGL surface where you can render your scene. What i want to do is draw a perfect square that will cover the whole scene. The most important, i want it to be adapted if the window is resized.
So, let say my ratio of Width / Height is equal to X. Then I want to draw a square, centered at the middle, with sides of length max(1, X). And I want to know the right geometry for it. Is it better to use glScale or glTranslate ? And let say that the near distance is at Y.
Thanks.