Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Android GLSL in live-wallpaper

Started by widggman Jun 9, 2011 at 1:35 AM 0 replies 3.3k views
Original Post
widggman
widggman
So I know it's possible to put OpenGL in a Live Wallpaper on Android... I found a piece of code allowing it.

But is there a way to use GLSL ? It must be possible... I just need the fragment shader!

Or even use a View, like GLSurfaceView inside the live-wallpaper would solve my problem.

widggman
widggman

So I know it's possible to put OpenGL in a Live Wallpaper on Android... I found a piece of code allowing it.

But is there a way to use GLSL ? It must be possible... I just need the fragment shader!

Or even use a View, like GLSurfaceView inside the live-wallpaper would solve my problem.


It's okay... I found a way.

Anyone interested in implementing a live wallpaper with shaders should take a look at the following source code: https://github.com/ghisguth/blurred-lines-live



Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.