Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Scoundrel's Cross - Android app

Started by paulwarren Jun 13, 2011 at 12:53 AM 2 replies 1.5k views
Original Post
paulwarren
paulwarren
feature_500.jpg

The job posting I made here is finally done. Finally after much hard work and collaboration, Scoundrel's Cross is now complete.


Screenshots are available on either link.
Website here.
Demo versions are available for Android.
Paid versions are available also for Android.

I have to say it is very satisfying having a finished product that's now available for purchase. I've been involved in a number of ... non-successes: A jMonkeyEngine based game (to be left unnamed), a facebook app, a half-success web game iKonquest (the only reference now is on the discussion page of wikipedia).

Any feedback is more than welcome. Either here, or via My website is good.
LennyLen
LennyLen
Somewhat ironically, your website doesn't render properly in the default Android browser.
paulwarren
paulwarren

Somewhat ironically, your website doesn't render properly in the default Android browser.


perhaps I should fix that anyway...

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.