Original Post
Hello,
I'm an young programmer (16 years old) looking for volunteer work. I have 4 years of C++ and algorithmics, 9 months of OpenGL (with GLSL) some experience with DarkBasic and AutoIt. I have worked in team last year and finished one game (see previous work), also that game is the most biggest/important project I have worked on.
I don't know any of DirectX, networking or web development but I'm willing to learn (that's why I post here).
I'm looking for any information/experience exchange, a team working on small projects or other people just like me.
Name: Murtaza Alexandru AKA Challenge
Website: N/A
Expected compensation: None at the moment
Contact: post here or email me at murtaza_alexandru73@yahoo.com
Previous work: NHunter - a 2D Platformer game programmed in C++ using GDI+ for graphics (note that we hadn't any composer in our team so ALL music/SFX is just free stuff from internet)
Feel free to contact me for more details!
I'm an young programmer (16 years old) looking for volunteer work. I have 4 years of C++ and algorithmics, 9 months of OpenGL (with GLSL) some experience with DarkBasic and AutoIt. I have worked in team last year and finished one game (see previous work), also that game is the most biggest/important project I have worked on.
I don't know any of DirectX, networking or web development but I'm willing to learn (that's why I post here).
I'm looking for any information/experience exchange, a team working on small projects or other people just like me.
Name: Murtaza Alexandru AKA Challenge
Website: N/A
Expected compensation: None at the moment
Contact: post here or email me at murtaza_alexandru73@yahoo.com
Previous work: NHunter - a 2D Platformer game programmed in C++ using GDI+ for graphics (note that we hadn't any composer in our team so ALL music/SFX is just free stuff from internet)
Feel free to contact me for more details!