Original Post
Name:
Michael Jarvis
Expected Compensation:
I am looking for paid positions. (CAD or USD preferred)
$20.00 per hour
Services Provided:
- Low-Poly Modelling
- High-Poly Modelling
- UV Mapping
- Polygon Reduction
- Retopologizing
- Model Review/Fix
Contact Information:
Email: [email="iliketoeatalot@gmail.com"]iliketoeatalot@gmail.com[/email]
Please include an obvious subject line, such as "Paid work - GameDev Forum"
If you have not heard back from me in 3+ days, feel free to either email me again, or send me a private message through this forum and let me know. The likely scenario is that the email went through to my spam folder.
I will never ignore you on purpose.
Previous Projects:
Most notably I am currently working on the iOS game ‘The Curse of Kullvaria’. All models in that game have been completed by myself.
You can check out my modelling reel here:
[media]
My portfolio can be viewed here:
http://geta-ve.cghub.com/images/
My LinkedIn profile can be viewed here:
http://www.linkedin....rvis/39/84a/290
Description:
I am a low poly modeller with 5+ years of experience. I am friendly, fast, efficient and can follow instructions.
Thank you sincerely for taking the time to consider me for your project.
Michael Jarvis
Expected Compensation:
I am looking for paid positions. (CAD or USD preferred)
$20.00 per hour
Services Provided:
- Low-Poly Modelling
- High-Poly Modelling
- UV Mapping
- Polygon Reduction
- Retopologizing
- Model Review/Fix
Contact Information:
Email: [email="iliketoeatalot@gmail.com"]iliketoeatalot@gmail.com[/email]
Please include an obvious subject line, such as "Paid work - GameDev Forum"
If you have not heard back from me in 3+ days, feel free to either email me again, or send me a private message through this forum and let me know. The likely scenario is that the email went through to my spam folder.
I will never ignore you on purpose.
Previous Projects:
Most notably I am currently working on the iOS game ‘The Curse of Kullvaria’. All models in that game have been completed by myself.
You can check out my modelling reel here:
[media]
[/media]
My portfolio can be viewed here:
http://geta-ve.cghub.com/images/
My LinkedIn profile can be viewed here:
http://www.linkedin....rvis/39/84a/290
Description:
I am a low poly modeller with 5+ years of experience. I am friendly, fast, efficient and can follow instructions.
Thank you sincerely for taking the time to consider me for your project.