Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Video file supporting library?

Started by KazenoZ Jul 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
KazenoZ
KazenoZ
Hello,

I'm currently looking for a video playing library that I could implement into a SDL project,
I've heard of SMPEG before, but both it seems that the site is now down for good, and I could really find good tutorials on it.

I only need the basic functions of playing, stopping and looping, and even sound support isn't mandatory.

What would you guys suggest to be the best free public licensed, highest level, best documented, easiest to implement library to use for this cause? And where can I find the download, tutorials and documentation for it?


Help would be very much appreciated =)
KazenoZ
KazenoZ
Thanks, I'll check that out when I get back home from work!
Meanwhile, I'm still taking other suggestions too, if anyone thinks there's something better?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.