Original Post
Hello Everyone,
Lately I've been interested in creating Flash apps(mostly games) but I'm not sure where to start learning.
I would like to be able to create applications where users can write their own Actionscript and have it execute within the program. For example, let's say I have already defined a function "hello()" that prints out "Hello World". I want the user to be able to write their own actionscript(within the application) and should they call the pre-defined function "hello()" it would work for them. Alternatively, they could define their own function, etc.
Is this even possible? And if it is, where should I start? I have literally no experience with Flash.
Best Regards,
Ispiro.
Lately I've been interested in creating Flash apps(mostly games) but I'm not sure where to start learning.
I would like to be able to create applications where users can write their own Actionscript and have it execute within the program. For example, let's say I have already defined a function "hello()" that prints out "Hello World". I want the user to be able to write their own actionscript(within the application) and should they call the pre-defined function "hello()" it would work for them. Alternatively, they could define their own function, etc.
Is this even possible? And if it is, where should I start? I have literally no experience with Flash.
Best Regards,
Ispiro.