Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Small problem with the lessons (all of them, I think)

Started by Limedark Aug 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM 2 replies 3.7k views
Original Post
Limedark
Limedark
I'm a big fan, and happy to see the site is still active, considering how long these lessons have been my guiding C++ light!

One thing, people who use Dev-C++ get a 404 when clicking lesson download. Seems a pesky "/data/lessons/" got pasted in between 'de' and 'vc' in the whole bunch

Also, would you consider having the lesson names appear when mouseovering the list on the main page? That was a really great feature of the old site. Other than that, you guys/gals rock, bigtime ;D

Limedark
Kazade
Kazade
Hi Limedark,

Yeah, I'm sorry the Dev C++ links are broken. I fixed the first one, but I just need to find time to run a script to auto-fix the others.

I've also got a list of features to add to the site, including the tooltips on hover, I know how useful they are

Just trying to find time, more stuff is coming

Luke.
Member of the NeHe team.
Kazade
Kazade
The DevC++ links should be fixed

Luke.
Member of the NeHe team.
Limedark
Limedark
Great, I am sure it will many happy And don't worry about the hovers, they are not a matter of life and death, the site is fantastic both with and without. But they are indeed icing on the yummy cake ;)

Thank you for a marvelous site, keep up the excellent work!!!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.