Original Post
Hi there,
I have a problem with my game when I try to run it on a computer without the .NET framework. It doesn't load. Is it actually because .NET is not installed or it's another problem?
I've searched and didn't find anything significant on the subject so if someone know how to somewhat include some parts of the framework in the .exe or another way to do it then I beg you to help me on that one.
If the solution is really having to install the .NET framework on each computer, then I'll do that instead.
Thank you.
Cheers!
I have a problem with my game when I try to run it on a computer without the .NET framework. It doesn't load. Is it actually because .NET is not installed or it's another problem?
I've searched and didn't find anything significant on the subject so if someone know how to somewhat include some parts of the framework in the .exe or another way to do it then I beg you to help me on that one.
If the solution is really having to install the .NET framework on each computer, then I'll do that instead.
Thank you.
Cheers!