Original Post
I'm pretty sure I've seen images with little fields for writing text before. I'm wondering how hard that is? Does it take very long to pull off?
I'm an aspiring board game / RPG designer and I want to go completely digital so I'm going to need image files where players can input data. Could you give me some info on this? Maybe tell me where some tutorials are for this sort of thing?
If I was going to pay to get a single page with say 50 different entry slots how much should that cost me?
Thanks
I'm an aspiring board game / RPG designer and I want to go completely digital so I'm going to need image files where players can input data. Could you give me some info on this? Maybe tell me where some tutorials are for this sort of thing?
If I was going to pay to get a single page with say 50 different entry slots how much should that cost me?
Thanks