Original Post
Hi guys,
I'm a Uni student studying Music Technology, this year i will be trying to find a placement and I would personally like to do Sound Design for games so I am working on a show reel.
My question is about recording equipment, I need to get something to record out and about but I'm struggling to decide as my budget is not massive, and im worried low sound quality will effect my show reel prospects, Can anyone recommend me a good portable microphone?
Many thanks
I'm a Uni student studying Music Technology, this year i will be trying to find a placement and I would personally like to do Sound Design for games so I am working on a show reel.
My question is about recording equipment, I need to get something to record out and about but I'm struggling to decide as my budget is not massive, and im worried low sound quality will effect my show reel prospects, Can anyone recommend me a good portable microphone?
Many thanks