Original Post
Hello everyone! I just joined you here at gamedev and I did it because I've always wanted to 'make' a game. I'm currently studying Informatics and Computer Engineering but, needless to say, I haven't learnt anything, so far, that can lead me straight into the game making path. In high school, I decided to learn some C++ and worked with flash, but nothing to big. Anyway, all this just to give you a little perspective of what I might know. So, I'll just move straight to the topic itself. What do you think I should do for starters? As in what language should I 'focus' on and what to try first?
Anymore doubts, just ask!
Cumps,
WiredDrummer.
EDIT: Also, I've read this Guide, but I'm still not sure what to follow :x
Anymore doubts, just ask!
Cumps,
WiredDrummer.
EDIT: Also, I've read this Guide, but I'm still not sure what to follow :x