Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[OFFERED] Game engine developer

Started by YouGotItGoingOn Sep 18, 2011 at 4:36 PM 1 replies 650+ views
Original Post
YouGotItGoingOn
YouGotItGoingOn
Hi everyone, I'm a 18yo freelance videogame developer with 4+ years experience in the following:
  • C/C++, C#, PHP, Actionscript, Lua, x86 Assembly
  • Game engine development
  • Game scripting implementation
  • Data structures
  • 3D engines: OGRE, Irrlicht, Genesis3D (my favorite), Torque, a bit of Unreal
  • Libraries: wxWidgets (for tools), DirectX, OpenAL
  • Performance optimization (including SIMD)I'm not specifically looking for a compensation/ paid position, I'm just willing to have some projects in my portfolio for future work. I'm also a passionate gamer and I'd like to participate mostly in old-school 3D FPS. But i'm open to any idea.
    Please PM for contact details.
YouGotItGoingOn
YouGotItGoingOn

You have good skills, but are you more interested in develop an engine or a game? I have an RPG project that needs somebody like you, Im sending a PM with more details.


I'd like to do both, I'm just more used to game engine development.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.