Original Post
hello,
i am new in game development. I am making a small hidden object/puzzle/adventure game. And it will be ready soon.
I am looking for some solution how to sell it. I dont expect making big money but I want to try to sell it. Big publishers of casual games are not the solution for me, because my game have not requirements needed. (for example gameplay is about 1 hour and it is too short).
have someone some tips for me where to start? Is there for example portal which accepts every game or just some portal good for beginners?
thanks
i am new in game development. I am making a small hidden object/puzzle/adventure game. And it will be ready soon.
I am looking for some solution how to sell it. I dont expect making big money but I want to try to sell it. Big publishers of casual games are not the solution for me, because my game have not requirements needed. (for example gameplay is about 1 hour and it is too short).
have someone some tips for me where to start? Is there for example portal which accepts every game or just some portal good for beginners?
thanks