Original Post
Hey,
Not sure if anyone here has seen this yet.. :
http://www.nydailyne...ut_wall_st.html
This one is in Portuguese, but has photos :
http://aventar.eu/20...m-actualizacao/
From what I was able to find out, last Saturday the protest had 50.000 people in there.
There's no news on European TV's about this, and as far as I know there's nothing in American TV's either.
Is there people here from New York that can confirm that this is actually happening ?
Not sure if anyone here has seen this yet.. :
http://www.nydailyne...ut_wall_st.html
This one is in Portuguese, but has photos :
http://aventar.eu/20...m-actualizacao/
From what I was able to find out, last Saturday the protest had 50.000 people in there.
There's no news on European TV's about this, and as far as I know there's nothing in American TV's either.
Is there people here from New York that can confirm that this is actually happening ?