Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Hello Gamedev.net

Started by Omni-Psyence Sep 21, 2011 at 3:17 AM 1 replies 850+ views
Original Post
Omni-Psyence
Omni-Psyence
Hi everyone, I want to introduce myself to the community and I didn't see any other places that would be best for these kinds of posts, so here it shall be. My name is Cory, and I'm just beginning my professional venture into composition and sound effects for media (film, tv, records and all), but I especially am interested in the games more than the rest. Recently I've finished launching my own portfolio/blog website with a couple of demo reels (many more to go!). I'm looking forwards to being able to network and chat with the rest of you. Thanks!
[size="4"]“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”
[size=2] - Meister Eckhart
shurcool
shurcool
Sorry, I can't give you any constructive criticism cuz I'm not an expert in that area. But I can give you some positive feedback. Nice job, very impressive.
jbadams
jbadams
Hi Cory, welcome to GameDev.Net!

We have a Music and Sound forum that might be of interest to you, and Help Wanted if you want to look for some work.
- Jason Astle-Adams

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.