Original Post
Hello guys,
I have made couple of 2D games, I did some simple AI so far, I was wondering if you can suggest me books, articles, anything that can get me started in RTS programming?
I am comfortable with algorithms and data structures, the usual suspects C/C++/C##, math.
I want to have this as final work for college, which means I will have a year to work on it. Unfortunately I can't get advise on this from any professor, since not one does game programming.
Thank you
I have made couple of 2D games, I did some simple AI so far, I was wondering if you can suggest me books, articles, anything that can get me started in RTS programming?
I am comfortable with algorithms and data structures, the usual suspects C/C++/C##, math.
I want to have this as final work for college, which means I will have a year to work on it. Unfortunately I can't get advise on this from any professor, since not one does game programming.
Thank you
