Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[OFFERED] Jan "Jog" Grochowski - COMPOSER/SFX PRODUCER

Started by jog Sep 28, 2011 at 9:06 AM 10 replies 5.2k views
Original Post
jog
jog

Hello guys!
I'm 21 years old music producer. I'm working by composing music, recording SFX (by myselfs, sneaking to birds to record them etc lick.gif), and setting them up in-game, also voice acting.
Check my portfolio (which is only in polish leanguage at this moment, but you surely won't have any problem in use im sure) and feel free to email me if you want me to work with you:


www.jangrochowski.pl
my mail is: [email="jog@etherfields.com"]jog@jangrochowski.pl[/email]



Farewell!

Music and Sound desing for every game, which knows how sound important is:
www.jangrochowski.pl
jog
jog
Also, I am providing some of my work from games:

Ether Fields:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Y9jAV8X3BPo - city theme
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8Nbe4Q4Uflc - "epic" battle theme

Oozi: Earth Adventure:

Oozi: Earth Adventure was awarded Semi-Finalist status in Dream Build Play contest Link

and animated movie:
http://vimeo.com/26391430
Music and Sound desing for every game, which knows how sound important is:
www.jangrochowski.pl
jog
jog
Added new track, called "?wit nad Arbaden." which means Sunrise at Arbaden. I would like to share it with you, cause im especially proud of this piece ;)
Enjoy!
Music and Sound desing for every game, which knows how sound important is:
www.jangrochowski.pl
KingLuke24
KingLuke24
I was going to compose for my game, but my software is not near as powerful and appearantly you have access to vocals, which would really help me out. Can you also do Sound Effects (ex. sword swings, enemies being hit, spider hisses, explosions, etc.)?
<----HammerTime!!!---->
jog
jog

I was going to compose for my game, but my software is not near as powerful and appearantly you have access to vocals, which would really help me out. Can you also do Sound Effects (ex. sword swings, enemies being hit, spider hisses, explosions, etc.)?


Surely, I am making entire sound effects for Ether Fields MMORPG, so I have big base of them already recorded (including even MANY records of nature, like birds waterfalls etc etc)
Music and Sound desing for every game, which knows how sound important is:
www.jangrochowski.pl
jog
jog
Bumpie with list of other games which are not put at the portfolio yet (need to rebuild site to add them all):

Sens3s: The Art of Understanding - http://www.igf.com/php-bin/entry2012.php?id=498 Sens3s is an Experimental First Person Perspective Adventure Game, where the main character played by the user is completely sightless. You can download the IGF Student Entry version at http://tm2fk.pl/sens3s/ it is updated version with build-in auto-updater.

Gnomz - http://gnomz.qubicgames.com/ I was working at sound effects of this game

And game which have not bet named yet, but its gonna be tower defense, Screen - Music which is going to be used at trailer:
http://soundcloud.com/jangrochowski/trailer

of course I suggest you to listen my porftolio at
www.jangrochowski.pl
and contact me at jog@etherfields.com
Music and Sound desing for every game, which knows how sound important is:
www.jangrochowski.pl
jog
jog
Three weeks later Bumpie
Oozi: Earth Adventure Ep.2 is now available!
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Oozi-Earth-Adventure-Ep-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802585509ed
Music and Sound desing for every game, which knows how sound important is:
www.jangrochowski.pl
jog
jog
Entire website has been reworked.

Also I have added new projects:
Hopper
Brainyplex
Grandma Tower Defense
Music and Sound desing for every game, which knows how sound important is:
www.jangrochowski.pl
jog
jog
Bumpie Dumpie
Music and Sound desing for every game, which knows how sound important is:
www.jangrochowski.pl
jog
jog
Update:
a)10 more tracks into Ether Fields
d)Oozi: Earth Adventure Epizode 3 soundtrack
c)One track at Nazi Zombies Portable
d)Blossom - game over jingle
e)Choose - animation made by Pawe? Boro?
f)Inne (Others) - Added some old tracks
Music and Sound desing for every game, which knows how sound important is:
www.jangrochowski.pl
bjadams
bjadams
Jan is a very talented artist, and great worker. I contacted him sometime ago to edit a piece of music for me, and he ended up doing a whole new music track in no time at all. Rarely you come across such nice people, who also care more about their art than the $
jog
jog
Its just perfect time for a two weeks later bumpie!
Music and Sound desing for every game, which knows how sound important is:
www.jangrochowski.pl

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.