Original Post
I have recently heard of a technique to have seamless blending between the terrain and the sky box using distance haze and a blurred cubemap of the skybox.
Is there any code or examples I can reference or perhaps someone can give a description of the algorithm? The only explanation I found was in WolfFire's blog on their Overgrowth game. Unfortunately he does not go into great detail as to how he achieved this.
I would be very thankful if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction.
Many many thanks for any help anyone can give me,
Hatori.
Is there any code or examples I can reference or perhaps someone can give a description of the algorithm? The only explanation I found was in WolfFire's blog on their Overgrowth game. Unfortunately he does not go into great detail as to how he achieved this.
I would be very thankful if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction.
Many many thanks for any help anyone can give me,
Hatori.