Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

UNITY 3D Script

Started by Combined Oct 5, 2011 at 4:41 PM 0 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
Combined
Combined
Hello

here ist my problem with UNITY 3D.

I have purchased a Game-Script and I just does not get to run.

Can someone tell me exactly what I have to wirte in the HTML-File to run it?
diablos_blade
diablos_blade
I don't quite understand the question.
I assume you've already built the game for web? Otherwise you wouldn't have the output HTML file Unity generates for you.
To use the new script you must add it to the game before you build it and do what you want with it in code (either C#, Unity-Script or Boo).

You can call functions on objects which already exist in the built file from JavaScript in the HTML file you're given, but you still need to add the new script before building.

Does that help? We need more information to give you a better answer.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.