Original Post
I am in last year of college. I want to get a job in games industry as programmer but I don't want to do low-level programming. I want to do something AI and machine learning related. Am I in the wrong industry? Should I change focus to other jobs other than games industry?
By low level programming I mean, for example, connecting XNA and windows Forms or whatever. I mean I don't care about those kind of things, I want to work on higher level like doing fuzzy logic, how does the AI decide what to build in RTS and so on...
By low level programming I mean, for example, connecting XNA and windows Forms or whatever. I mean I don't care about those kind of things, I want to work on higher level like doing fuzzy logic, how does the AI decide what to build in RTS and so on...