Original Post
Greetings!
I noticed that when I connect to an otherwise wonderfully functioning system via RDP and initialise an OpenGL 4.1 (but also lower) context, I get nothing. As if the card wasn't there. But when I query a DirectX 11 device context, everything seems fine and I get complete 3D acceleration. I don't need nor use any swap-chain in any case. May it be the case that I initialise OpenGL, HRC, HGLRC or something incorrectly or I'm missing something? It all (DX/GL/CL/...) works correctly as expected via a console session (when a local user is logged in and at least one display is connected) but only DX10/11 seem to work "over-network". Why???
I noticed that when I connect to an otherwise wonderfully functioning system via RDP and initialise an OpenGL 4.1 (but also lower) context, I get nothing. As if the card wasn't there. But when I query a DirectX 11 device context, everything seems fine and I get complete 3D acceleration. I don't need nor use any swap-chain in any case. May it be the case that I initialise OpenGL, HRC, HGLRC or something incorrectly or I'm missing something? It all (DX/GL/CL/...) works correctly as expected via a console session (when a local user is logged in and at least one display is connected) but only DX10/11 seem to work "over-network". Why???