Original Post
[color=#1C2837][size=2]Name: Scott
Expected Compensation: Being paid is definitely not required, but it is nice.
Contact Information: Through email address: thedeadpalace@gmail.com
Previous Projects: I do not have the source code anymore, but I was developing a small kernel for an OS. It used GrUB as a bootloader, setup GDT/IDT, enabled paging, and setup a memory management system. There are other things I have worked on, but for the most part I don't have the source code.
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
Expected Compensation: Being paid is definitely not required, but it is nice.
Contact Information: Through email address: thedeadpalace@gmail.com
Previous Projects: I do not have the source code anymore, but I was developing a small kernel for an OS. It used GrUB as a bootloader, setup GDT/IDT, enabled paging, and setup a memory management system. There are other things I have worked on, but for the most part I don't have the source code.
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]