Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[OFFERED] Free back-up Programmer

Started by ConnorBottum Oct 26, 2011 at 12:53 PM 1 replies 1k views
Original Post
ConnorBottum
ConnorBottum
My name is Connor and I'm currently a freshman CS major. I'm confident in my OOP abilities in Java and I'm fairly confident I could pick up another language as necessary. Due to my lack of experience, I doubt I could be a lead programmer, but if a team needs someone to get some of the basics done, feel free to contact me at cbb692@yahoo.com.
Petar Titelski
Petar Titelski
We are looking for people to create game levels using our editor. If you want to code in C++ and Irrlicht, you can do some programming tasks as well.
http://www.mystic-peanut.com

Here is project spec:
http://www.mystic-peanut.com/files/Turtle%20Tuki%20Adventures%202.pdf
ConnorBottum
ConnorBottum
Thank you for the offers to all of those who have contacted me. That said, I have already received an offer and will look to start off working solely on one project for the time being, so I can do my best there and not drag other projects down. When I am finished with that, however, I'll certainly be looking for new projects to join, so hopefully I'll be able to help you all at some time or another in the future. Thanks again and good luck to everyone.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.