Original Post
Ive been working through the Game Institute's C++ Module I and have completed almost all of the exercises except for adding multiple enemies to combat. Most of the features I did get operational I implemented in unorthodox ways(i.e. Store, Save Game, Load Game, and Random Encounter during rest)
What I'm looking for is some constructive criticism on how to improve the code and any tips on how to implement multiple enemies into the combat scenario. It advises to return a pointer to an array of enemies from Map::checkRandomCounter() then to update the player's attack function to accept an array of monsters. I can't seem to figure it out.
Also, attached is the code for the project.
EDIT: Went through the code again and fixed some bugs. I updated the .zip archive.
What I'm looking for is some constructive criticism on how to improve the code and any tips on how to implement multiple enemies into the combat scenario. It advises to return a pointer to an array of enemies from Map::checkRandomCounter() then to update the player's attack function to accept an array of monsters. I can't seem to figure it out.
Also, attached is the code for the project.
EDIT: Went through the code again and fixed some bugs. I updated the .zip archive.