Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Experienced Composer looking for Serious Projects

Started by rscomposer Nov 1, 2011 at 7:34 PM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
rscomposer
rscomposer
Name: Robert Scott
Website: www.rscomposer.com
Expected Compensation: Composer's fee
Contact Information: Via my website, this thread, or PM

Hello again folks!

It's been a while since I visited, but I'm back and ready for more fun!

I'm a composer and sound designer who has been active in indie games since 2003 and indie films since 2005.

My most recent work was for two recently released iPhone games:

Nest Me

Dabble - The Fast Thinking Word Game

Now that these two are finished, I'm looking for some more work to take on.

I am looking for serious projects at this time; ones that have a design document, concept art, or even some work already completed to show.

You can listen to some samples of my work here:

Music & Sound

As always, thanks for looking!

-Robert Scott
StauntonLick
StauntonLick
Hi there - just a heads up - I tried to listen to some of your tracks but the MP3 player kept throwing errors.
Jonny Martyr
Composer & Sound Designer for Games & Film
www.jonnymartyr.com
rscomposer
rscomposer

Hi there - just a heads up - I tried to listen to some of your tracks but the MP3 player kept throwing errors.


Ah apologies.

It's a problem I still haven't gotten worked out, but you can open the MP3s from the list beneath the player.

EDIT:

I managed to replicate the issue and am reworking the file storage system and script on the player. It should be working now.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.