Original Post
Hello,
first of all, I would liek to say Hello, as this is my first post in GameDev.
Yes, I have read the FAQ, but I think it doesn't directly respond to my question.
I am studying GameDev at a university in Portugal, and I have two games to develop.
One in C and one in Haskell.
I would like some opinions on what engines or resources I should use in both C and Haskell.
I know there are alot resources for C++ and for C#, but what about C? and Haskell..
Could anyone recomend me some tools for me to lookover?
Thankyou, for your help.
Best regards,
first of all, I would liek to say Hello, as this is my first post in GameDev.
Yes, I have read the FAQ, but I think it doesn't directly respond to my question.
I am studying GameDev at a university in Portugal, and I have two games to develop.
One in C and one in Haskell.
I would like some opinions on what engines or resources I should use in both C and Haskell.
I know there are alot resources for C++ and for C#, but what about C? and Haskell..
Could anyone recomend me some tools for me to lookover?
Thankyou, for your help.
Best regards,