Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[java] Java 2D Tile Sandbox RPG

Started by weka Nov 5, 2011 at 4:38 AM 1 replies 2.1k views
Original Post
weka
weka
Hello! I am working on a Java 2D Tile RPG... it's an engine but mostly used a learning tool for Java beginners and the like.

If you don't mind, it would be nice if you took a look at it and gave feedback. Thank you.

http://mystikrpg.com
ClickerMonkey
ClickerMonkey
Cool game, not a type of game I would get sucked into however.

Something I think you should find a work around for:

Whenever I would use the Z or X key it would enter in the textbox (even though I was just trying to pick up or drop an item) - I didn't see an obvious way of unfocusing from the textbox to avoid entering in unwanted input.
weka
weka
Thanks. I finally updated the Map editor.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.