Original Post
Howdy all, I have been lurking on here for quite some time and have posted some questions and fewer answers. Well I graduate in the spring with a BS in Comp Sci so I started a resume and plan on sending it out within the next couple of weeks to mostly non-game related positions but, I figure that this would be one of the better places to get advice on what to change.
I have done some smaller games and some proof of concept items for myself. The biggest thing I am concerned about really is the Pokemon Red Save Game editor. Yes I own the original cartridge along with my gameboy pocket, but the idea came to me when I was bored at work (I work the front desk at a local Y) and I decided to boot up an emulator on my tablet to play the game some.
Attached is the resume, any advice is welcome. For references I have a professional who worked for Kodak for 10 years, a professor that now owns his own company (which has done an indie game that has won several awards), and professor I did an independent study with (Concurrent programming for the Cell).
I have done some smaller games and some proof of concept items for myself. The biggest thing I am concerned about really is the Pokemon Red Save Game editor. Yes I own the original cartridge along with my gameboy pocket, but the idea came to me when I was bored at work (I work the front desk at a local Y) and I decided to boot up an emulator on my tablet to play the game some.
Attached is the resume, any advice is welcome. For references I have a professional who worked for Kodak for 10 years, a professor that now owns his own company (which has done an indie game that has won several awards), and professor I did an independent study with (Concurrent programming for the Cell).