Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[OFFERING]Unity C# Scripting, level designer, 3d modeler

Started by caedo Nov 10, 2011 at 9:26 PM 3 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
caedo
caedo
Name: Adam
Website: Demo Level, this is an old level, some mechanics may not work. I'll try to upload a new version shortly.
Expected Compensation: None unless game publishes.
Contact Information: caedowow@gmail.com
Previous Projects: Been working on several small projects over the past couple years. Still learning everything but would like to be part of a team with a plan so I can just jump in and start coding/building/modeling
caedo
caedo
Wouldn't mind just teaming up with an artist who has an idea either.
QuinnyPlane
QuinnyPlane
Hello,

On behalf of Input Games, we are interested. I cannot send you a email just yet, as its late at night here, but first thing, while eating my cereal, I will be writing to a email to you.
Siberkil
Siberkil
http://www.adaptivelite.com
http://www.adaptivelite.com/30-minutes-or-less/

I'm still waiting for our help post to be approved and posted, but please get back at me at your earliest convenience. We are working on a Unity game that is in alpha and we need to take it to beta!
[size="3"]Anthony D.
anthony-at-adaptivelite-dot-com
ThomasR.Nunn
ThomasR.Nunn
Let me know if you are still available. Have a cool project to get started on.

Thomas Nunn
Skype: tnunndox
tnunn@redharbinger.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.