Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Multitexturing & Shape nets.

Started by DanDannyPantry Nov 14, 2011 at 9:35 PM 0 replies 600+ views
Original Post
DanDannyPantry
DanDannyPantry
Hello everyone
I'm facing a.. I hope.. simple issue for my isometric game. Right now I've made the tiles, and it works brilliantly, but I've decided I wanted to create something that looks more realistic than a flat plane floating.. Suppose I have the given texture:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2elv191.png

And I want to map this to a few quads.. now, the bottom side doesn't matter as the user never sees it, which is why I have omitted it. I was wondering how I would do this? Essentially I need to map the co-ordinates in this texture to the 3 quads, but I was also wondering how I would go about splitting up the texture. Each square of texture is 32 by 32, so it's not difficult to work out the dimensions, it's just the logic I'm stuck with.

Best regards & Thank you for any help given

- Neglected

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.