Original Post
Hi I am getting a brakepoint error for some reason and im not sure what it means as I see no reason for my code not to work
[font="Consolas"][size="1"][font="Consolas"][size="1"]CCDFaceMgr.exe has triggered a breakpoint
Direct3D9: (ERROR) :************************************************************
Direct3D9: (ERROR) :ASSERTION FAILED! File e:\dxsdk\wggt_apr07\private\multimedia\directx\dxg\d3d9\fw\d3dobj.cpp Line 63: m_cRef > 0
Direct3D9: (ERROR) :************************************************************
Its strange as I do not have a E:\ partition and when I hit F5 to continue my image loads anyone got any idea why im getting this error
Thanks[/font][/font]
[font="Consolas"][font="Consolas"]LPDIRECT3DSURFACE9 g_BackBuffer;
g_pd3dDevice->Clear(0, NULL, D3DCLEAR_TARGET, D3DCOLOR_XRGB(0, 0, 0), 1.0f, 0);
g_pd3dDevice->GetBackBuffer(0,0, D3DBACKBUFFER_TYPE_MONO, &g_BackBuffer);
hr = D3DXLoadSurfaceFromSurface(g_BackBuffer, NULL, NULL, g_LogoSurface, NULL, NULL, D3DX_FILTER_LINEAR, 0);
g_BackBuffer->Release();
g_pd3dDevice->Present( NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL );
g_BackBuffer->Release();[/font][/font]
[font="Consolas"][size="1"][font="Consolas"][size="1"]CCDFaceMgr.exe has triggered a breakpoint
Direct3D9: (ERROR) :************************************************************
Direct3D9: (ERROR) :ASSERTION FAILED! File e:\dxsdk\wggt_apr07\private\multimedia\directx\dxg\d3d9\fw\d3dobj.cpp Line 63: m_cRef > 0
Direct3D9: (ERROR) :************************************************************
Its strange as I do not have a E:\ partition and when I hit F5 to continue my image loads anyone got any idea why im getting this error
Thanks[/font][/font]