Original Post
Hi,
I'm an absolute beginner at music creation. I have a short (45 seconds) loop for a title screen for a game I'm working on that I'd like to get some criticism on. I don't see music as my calling in life, so don't feel that you're going to crush me with frank comments ;-). The loop is here. I will do my best to implement any suggestions that are posted.
I'm using Cakewalk Music Creator, and am relying solely on whatever post-processing it does automatically.
I'm an absolute beginner at music creation. I have a short (45 seconds) loop for a title screen for a game I'm working on that I'd like to get some criticism on. I don't see music as my calling in life, so don't feel that you're going to crush me with frank comments ;-). The loop is here. I will do my best to implement any suggestions that are posted.
I'm using Cakewalk Music Creator, and am relying solely on whatever post-processing it does automatically.