Original Post
[font="Times New Roman"][/font]Name: Michael Rogers.
Website:[color="#0000ff"]XNA Game Developer
Expected Compensation: Idon't care about compensation. I want to be involved with making games.
Contact Information:PM me or my site [color="#0000ff"]contact page
Previous Projects:The site has informationabout the samples I have worked on. No code on the site but I can provide that is needed. I have 3 games Ihave developed, 2 solo and 1 in a team.
[font="Times New Roman"][/font]You can see that information about the games I have developed here.
I am an experience commercialapplication developer I have been developing commercial applications since1996, I use VB.NET or VB to develop in commercially. I am looking to get intogame programming and development and have done a course, a simple one in C# andXNA. I have the ability to work in a team, and would offer my services. I wouldconsider myself a beginner in developing games and though I know C# and C++ Iwould still state I am a beginner in those languages though I am slowlylearning. I am working my way through the 3D Buzz stuff on C++ and C# / XNA
I would love to work with ateam to develop a game of any kind, I also have many ideas for games to developbut really I want to get going with a team to develop games and to move ontobigger and better things. I live in Melbourne, Australia and I have access to avast array of development tools due to my day job.
I look forward to hearingfrom anyone about anything for this and if there is anything else you want toknow please let me know.
Website:[color="#0000ff"]XNA Game Developer
Expected Compensation: Idon't care about compensation. I want to be involved with making games.
Contact Information:PM me or my site [color="#0000ff"]contact page
Previous Projects:The site has informationabout the samples I have worked on. No code on the site but I can provide that is needed. I have 3 games Ihave developed, 2 solo and 1 in a team.
[font="Times New Roman"][/font]You can see that information about the games I have developed here.
I am an experience commercialapplication developer I have been developing commercial applications since1996, I use VB.NET or VB to develop in commercially. I am looking to get intogame programming and development and have done a course, a simple one in C# andXNA. I have the ability to work in a team, and would offer my services. I wouldconsider myself a beginner in developing games and though I know C# and C++ Iwould still state I am a beginner in those languages though I am slowlylearning. I am working my way through the 3D Buzz stuff on C++ and C# / XNA
I would love to work with ateam to develop a game of any kind, I also have many ideas for games to developbut really I want to get going with a team to develop games and to move ontobigger and better things. I live in Melbourne, Australia and I have access to avast array of development tools due to my day job.
I look forward to hearingfrom anyone about anything for this and if there is anything else you want toknow please let me know.