Original Post
Hi guys,
I don't really know if this should belong in the Directx forum but here it goes:
So I was trying to debug some issues from my shader code and I was using PIX for this purpose.
For each draw call that you make you can view in pix on the mesh tab all the transformations that take place with the vertices. You can see the positions before the transform takes place after VS, etc..
Well my main issue is that no matter how many times i try to see the values in there, the window seems to be corrupted somehow. (example below).
Instead of looking like this: http://technet.micro.../query/ee417194 (you just need to scroll down a bit to see the mesh tab contents), for me it looks like this:
http://imageshack.us...8/55326712.png/
So did any of you experience these kind of issues with PIX, and if you did how were they solved?
I don't really know if this should belong in the Directx forum but here it goes:
So I was trying to debug some issues from my shader code and I was using PIX for this purpose.
For each draw call that you make you can view in pix on the mesh tab all the transformations that take place with the vertices. You can see the positions before the transform takes place after VS, etc..
Well my main issue is that no matter how many times i try to see the values in there, the window seems to be corrupted somehow. (example below).
Instead of looking like this: http://technet.micro.../query/ee417194 (you just need to scroll down a bit to see the mesh tab contents), for me it looks like this:
http://imageshack.us...8/55326712.png/
So did any of you experience these kind of issues with PIX, and if you did how were they solved?