Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked 🎮 Unity

SsriptBuild metadata + properties

Started by Carrot Dec 16, 2011 at 5:40 PM 2 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
Carrot
Carrot
Hi,
I'm using the ScriptBuilder add-on class to capture my metadata like so:


[template]
class Test
{
[editable]
vector3 speed;
}

The problem is that I'm not getting back and metadata because fr script builder fails to recognise the property signatures. The line always fails:

if( CompareVarDecl(decl->declaration.c_str(), objectType->GetPropertyDeclaration(i)) )


The GetPropertyDeclaration builds the declaration using a reference and so the comparison fails.
This example is almost exactly as given in the example, so I must be doing something wrong. Btw, value types work fine, it's just objects that fail.
Any ideas?



WitchLord
WitchLord
This looks like a bug in the CScriptBuilder. I'll look into it.
AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel
WitchLord
WitchLord
I've fixed this bug in CScriptBuilder now. You can find the fix in revision 1080.

Thanks,
Andreas
AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel
Carrot
Carrot
That's great. Thanks a lot.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.