Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[OFFERED] Experienced C++/DirectX programmer seeks long term project

Started by sipickles Dec 22, 2011 at 1:55 PM 3 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
sipickles
sipickles
Name: Simon Pickles
Expected Compensation: Happy to work for a stake in project and eventual recompense.
Contact Information: sipickles at hotmail dot com
Previous Projects: I currently work as a programmer and engineer for a company producing interactive science exhibitions for museums and visitor centres around the world. In this role I have developed many PC games and interfaces.


Primary skillset: C++/DirectX, Boost, Python, Lua, Flash. Highly creative and dedicated.
Other skills: AI, RakNet networking, Bullet physics, Subversion, MySQL, Windows and Ubuntu Linux.

Below are some examples of my work.

Until recently, I ran my own MMO game dev project, mainly a solo effort, but RL work pressures meant I couldn't dedicate enough time to it. So now I'd like to join an existing team as a programmer. I developed a huge code base for my own project which I'd be happy to draw on in a new project. The process also gave me much insight into the process.

I am only looking for serious projects, not beginners, not solo programmers! I'd like to get involved with a long term project, like another 3D MMO.

I'd prefer to work on several discrete areas of the game and engine. I can contribute around 20 hours a week, although this amount will vary from time to time due to RL work deadlines and occasional family commitments.

Thanks

Simon



1.jpg
2.png
3.png
4.jpg
5.png
6.jpg
7.png
8.jpg
9.png
10.png
mpayne007
mpayne007
I would like to have a conversation with you about my project if you have the time.
please send me a PM.
Kyle Layman
Kyle Layman
Hey me and another programmer are starting a new team. We are making an Indie Game for Xbox Live right now and we would love to talk to you. My email is klayman96@gmail.com
-Kyle Layman
compelx
compelx
Hello Simon,

I sent you a PM - please review and let me know if you are interested.

Thank you!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.