Original Post
I am struggling with making my sprite sheets work correctly.
It seems like every time I make a small change, like adding a few more cells to an animation sequence - I start to get some "drift" in the animation. Instead of the animation staying in one place it kind of moves while it is animating. I hope somebody knows what I am talking about. Sometimes playing with the width of the destination rectangle seems to adjust it and fix it, but not this time.
Are there tools that can help me create and maintain stable dependable spritesheets?
It seems like every time I make a small change, like adding a few more cells to an animation sequence - I start to get some "drift" in the animation. Instead of the animation staying in one place it kind of moves while it is animating. I hope somebody knows what I am talking about. Sometimes playing with the width of the destination rectangle seems to adjust it and fix it, but not this time.
Are there tools that can help me create and maintain stable dependable spritesheets?