Original Post
Hello, I've started to learn C++ and I want to make this topic to ask simple questions while reading and uderstaning this language.
The forst question is about multidimensional arrays. I learned how to create and acces multidimensional arrays but i dont understand the mathematics. What actually happens when I declare int x[20[20] ? It makes 20*20 integers by multiplying the indicesand place them in a single vector and then acces every vector by the indices ? How the multidimensional vector will look in the memory ? How an element gets accesed from the memory ?
The forst question is about multidimensional arrays. I learned how to create and acces multidimensional arrays but i dont understand the mathematics. What actually happens when I declare int x[20[20] ? It makes 20*20 integers by multiplying the indicesand place them in a single vector and then acces every vector by the indices ? How the multidimensional vector will look in the memory ? How an element gets accesed from the memory ?