Original Post
To cut things short, I recorded this song end of 2010. Made a simple video music that goes with it (real time 3d animation / machinima). Still looking for a place to upload though (youtube/vimeo is the last option). Anyway, things happens in life and I got busy, and in the end of the day, instead of aim, aim, aim, aim and never shoot, i decided to shoot, learn from it, and move on.
http://www.fablefox.com
http://fablefox.com/blog/?p=23
http://www.fablefoxisstronger.com
http://fablefox.com/strong/?p=222
You could just click the play preview to listen to it. Now here is a problem: The vocal is studio recorded, but it doesn't sound like it was recorded in a studio. And I'm not English/American, so sorry if I sound like Jackie Chan, Jet Li or something. I'm not interested to use autotune yet (don't have the cash anyway, and prefer my vocal to be natural) but is there away to make it, you know, sound like it being recorded in a studio.
I mean, it's like that horse sound. people cannot accept the real horse running sound, they stick with the coconut shell thingy (or was it something else?). So even though this is a studio recording, it, sound, empty? What plug ins should I run? Is there any good tips?
To help you, I use Sony Acid Pro 7.0 (yes, I know, I haven't upgrade it yet). So if you know anything, please help. I already wrote my second lyric (and already have the idea for the video music). And I wish my second song sound like it was recorded in a studio (strange, I know, considering my vocal *is* studio recorded). Thanks.
I don't really care how much this would generate, but if enough for me to buy FretLight and Fruity Loop Producer (free upgrades!) that would be great. And maybe some extra buck to record my next song (need to pay studio rental).
http://www.fablefox.com
http://fablefox.com/blog/?p=23
http://www.fablefoxisstronger.com
http://fablefox.com/strong/?p=222
You could just click the play preview to listen to it. Now here is a problem: The vocal is studio recorded, but it doesn't sound like it was recorded in a studio. And I'm not English/American, so sorry if I sound like Jackie Chan, Jet Li or something. I'm not interested to use autotune yet (don't have the cash anyway, and prefer my vocal to be natural) but is there away to make it, you know, sound like it being recorded in a studio.
I mean, it's like that horse sound. people cannot accept the real horse running sound, they stick with the coconut shell thingy (or was it something else?). So even though this is a studio recording, it, sound, empty? What plug ins should I run? Is there any good tips?
To help you, I use Sony Acid Pro 7.0 (yes, I know, I haven't upgrade it yet). So if you know anything, please help. I already wrote my second lyric (and already have the idea for the video music). And I wish my second song sound like it was recorded in a studio (strange, I know, considering my vocal *is* studio recorded). Thanks.
I don't really care how much this would generate, but if enough for me to buy FretLight and Fruity Loop Producer (free upgrades!) that would be great. And maybe some extra buck to record my next song (need to pay studio rental).