Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Website and Resume C&C

Started by michael_bartnett Jan 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM 0 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
michael_bartnett
michael_bartnett
Hello, I'm preparing my resume and portfolio site for GDC and job applications in general. I just redid my resume while lurking other critiques on here. If you don't mind, could you look at mine and let me know if anything stands out as needing to be changed to you?

Since my last revision, I've culled unnecessary jobs and prose and cross referenced Sloperama to make sure I'm not making any egregious rookie mistakes, but I don't trust me to edit myself (Yay grammar). It's 2 pages, and I'm just graduating this semester so that raised flags for me, but on the other hand I've kept really busy while in school.

This isn't for a specific position or specific company (currently working on my list). I'm going to be applying for programming and audio assistant jobs/internships since that's my strength. But I'll also be looking at QA or anything else I qualify for that companies say they'll have available when I talk to them at GDC.

My website is missing a couple of project entries, but is done layout-wise.

Thank you in advance smile.png My resume is attached, and my website is http://bartnett.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.