Original Post
I'm currently modeling a flame using 3DS Max's particle system. I want to use this flame for a 3D game that I'm developing. Recently I have realized that modeling a flame and exporting it to Unity (or any other game/graphics engine) is not as simple as it seems. My question is: After modeling the flame, what do I have to do to make it work properly in a game engine?
I'm asking this because my school teacher wasn't very clear on the matter when I asked him. He mentioned something about having to turn the flame object into a video clip of some sort and he showed me the menus where I had to do it, but I didn't understand most of what he said so I decided to come here with the hope of finding a better, and more productive, answer.
I'm asking this because my school teacher wasn't very clear on the matter when I asked him. He mentioned something about having to turn the flame object into a video clip of some sort and he showed me the menus where I had to do it, but I didn't understand most of what he said so I decided to come here with the hope of finding a better, and more productive, answer.