Original Post
So I've created perlin noise (with the help of the community) but I'm not quite finished yet. Here is what I've been able to produce (ignore the outlying pixels):



With this accomplished I would now like to make it look more "cloudy". Where most of the image is white but there are certain spots with black. Like this:

I checked out this article but It didn't work out very well as all I could accomplish was this:

Yeah it looks pretty good and I've been tweaking the variables but nothing look as good as my picture. I would image the function for this would be pretty complex and I'm not a math wizard. So how can I accomplish this? Is it even possible?
Thanks!



With this accomplished I would now like to make it look more "cloudy". Where most of the image is white but there are certain spots with black. Like this:

I checked out this article but It didn't work out very well as all I could accomplish was this:

Yeah it looks pretty good and I've been tweaking the variables but nothing look as good as my picture. I would image the function for this would be pretty complex and I'm not a math wizard. So how can I accomplish this? Is it even possible?
Thanks!

